Handmade and DIY Christmas Wreath Ideas for your Holiday Decorations. Just in time for the Christmas Season, I have found for you a wonderful variety of Christmas Wreaths you can make for your home.
Wreaths are such a great way to quickly change your seasonal home decor from Fall and Thanksgiving to Christmas. It’s especially quick if you already have a reusable base such as a grapevine wreath and a stash of various ribbons and bows. Now, all you need is some inspiration! Here is great collection of various ideas on how to decorate a Christmas Wreath.
In a pinch, you can clip winter greenery such as cedar branches or pine bows to a frame base to make a fresh Winter Wreath. (Those are my personal favorite Christmas Wreaths!)
Also, don’t forget that your homemade wreaths are not just for the front door. Hang them anywhere such as above the mantel or at the end of a hallway.
For a traditional look, hang a Christmas Wreath with a bright red ribbon on each window of your house. Plus, you can make a super quick and easy table decoration by laying a wreath in the center of your Christmas dinner table.
Popular Christmas Wreath Making Supplies:
Christmas Wreath Ideas
Here, I’ve gathered a great variety of DIY Christmas Wreaths for you. There’s no need for you to spend a bunch of money, either. Most of them can be made very quickly using easy-to-find and inexpensive crafting supplies.
Truly, there is something for everybody in this collection from a Christmas Wreath made with wine corks, an embroidery hoop wreath, a couple of burlap wreaths and even a Christmas wreath made with dog biscuits for your favorite fur-babies. Do you have a fun collection of teaspoons or thimbles? Why not turn those into a fun, personal Christmas Wreath?
A big thank you to these clever crafters for allowing me to share their fun homemade wreath ideas. I hope you will give them a try!
1. DIY Christmas Wreath with Fresh Greeneryby Wholefully
2. Holiday Jingle Bell Yarn Christmas Wreathby Chicken Scratch NY
3. Snowy Winter Wreathby Creative Green Living
4. DIY Christmas Wreath with Felt Holly Berriesby Burlap And Blue
5. Winter Embroidery Hoop Wreathby Crafts By Amanda
6. Homemade Christmas Wreath with Dog Treatsby Upstate Ramblings
9. DIY Burlap Christmas Wreathby One Crazy Mom
10. DIY Christmas Wreath made with Woolby FiberArtsy
11. Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreathby Organized 31
12. Burlap Wreath made with Wireby Mainly Homemade
13. DIY Grapevine Wreath with Burlapby Dear Creatives
14. Cranberry Holly Winter White Wreathby Ann’s Entitled Life
15. Grinch Inspired Christmas Wreathby Ann’s Entitled Life
16. DIY Candy Cane Christmas Wreathby Really, Are You Serious?
17. Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths with Ribbonsby Organized 31
18. Whimsical Square Holly Wreathby Sustain My Craft Habit
19. Santa’s Belt DIY Christmas Wreathby DIY Party Mom
20. Bushel Basket Wreath with Greeneryby One Thousand Oaks
23. Handmade Scrap Fabric Christmas WreathIdeas For The Home by Kenarry
24. Simple Vintage Candle Christmas Wreathby Bathtub Rings and Artsy Things
25. DIY Christmas Wreath made with Ball Ornaments
There you go! As promised, here is a lots of inspiration and many clever ideas for you to tackle making your own homemade Christmas Wreath. Plus, if you need to know how to make a bow or how to hang your Christmas Wreath, scroll down for links to that information.
If you have a favorite Christmas Wreath idea, please share it in the comments.
For more Christmas Crafting fun, you might try Easy Alcohol Ink Christmas Ornaments
How to Make a Bow for a Wreath
Sometimes, a pretty bow really makes the wreath. I don’t know about you but I’ve struggled with making a decent bow and always seem to need help. This tutorial shows you 3 different methods on how to make a bow for a wreath.
How to Hang a Christmas Wreath
The easiest way to hang a Christmas or Holiday Wreath on your front door is with a simple wreath hanger or hook. Depending on your particular door, however, a wreath hanger may not be your best option. This article shows you 4 different ways that you can hang your Christmas Wreath on a door.
Also, in case you would like to hang your DIY Wreath on a window, here is a step by step tutorial to show you the best way to do that.
Related Holiday Craft Articles
DIY Wreath Ideas for Fall
DIY Thanksgiving Dinner Table Decorations
25 Fall Crafts with Burlap Fabric
DIY Wine Bottle Sleeve
31 Handmade and DIY Gift Ideas
DIY Stenciled Dish Towels
DIY Alcohol Ink Christmas Ornaments
Handmade Christmas Wreath Ideas
DIY Wool Christmas Wreath
DIY Christmas Wreath with Ball Ornaments