Natural Bundle Dyeing
What the heck is Bundle Dyeing?
It is a natural dyeing technique, similar or related to Eco Printing where you use plants and other stuff to dye fabric. Bundle Dyeing creates lovely, colorful “painterly” patterns on all types of fabrics and even paper.
This book teaches you:
- How to choose the right fabrics
- Which plants make good dyes
- How to scour or deep clean your fabrics
- Appropriate mordanting techniques for cotton and silk
- Safety protocols for handling mordants and modifiers
- Lay-out and processing of your dye bundles.
- You will also see how I upcycled thrift store shirts by bundled dyeing
- Loads of full color photos
with the same plant materials I was able to get these different results …
*This is an eBook which will be emailed to you immediately on purchase.