These lovely Ladies were sweet to let me share their homemade beauty recipes with you. The bonus? You know where it came from! No harsh chemicals, no Blue No. 2 whatever that is, unless you choose to add it. So go ahead and indulge.
We have Sugar Scrubs, Homemade Chapstick, Lavender Bath Fizzies…. Enjoy!
(This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Fiberartsy may receive a small commission)
1. Easy Sugar Scrub Flowers
by Janel of A Mom’s Take
2. Homemade Pomegranate Facial Scrub
3. Homemade Bubble Bath
4. Aftershave for Women by Ellen of Confessions Of An Overworked Mom
5. Homemade Chapstick by Jessi of Practically Functional
6. Mint Sugar Facial Scrub
7. Coconut Oil Honey Hair Mask
8. Raspberry Coconut Oil Body Scrub
9. Lavender Sugar Scrub by Angie of The Country Chic Cottage
10. Lavender Bath Fizzies by Jessi of Practically Functional
11. Pomegranate Sugar Scrub
12. DIY Heart Bath Bombs with Free Printables by Jen, The Suburban Mom
13. Hand Felted Soap by Yours-Truly…. Annette, Fiberartsy.com
Disclosure:This page may contain affiliate links. If you click and buy, we may receive a commission.
See Disclosure for details.