What is included?
3 Complete E-Books + Special Video & E-Book Course
- Book 1: What is Eco Printing? This book covers the basic information of what exactly is meant by eco printing (aka botanical printing, contact dyeing or leaf printing)
- Book 2: Eco Printing on Fabric. Comprehensive tutorial which shows you step by step how to create leaf prints on natural fabrics
- Book 3: Eco Printing on Paper. Step by step tutorial showing you the exact method of eco printing on papers which you can use to make one-of-a-kind greeting cards, bookmarks or framed wall art.
- Video & Book Course: Petals to Pages: The Art of Eco Printing on Paper
E-Book and Video Course:
You get 3 Books including
- An introduction into this fascinating natural dyeing technique
- Two Complete Step by Step Tutorials for Printing on Fabric and Paper
- Full color photos showing each step
- Downloadable Eco Printing Cheatsheet
- Complete Supply Lists for both methods
- Explanation of mordants used
- What is a modifier and how do you use them?
- Recipes for making your own Iron and Copper Modifiers
- List of the Best Plant Materials to use
- Downloadable Safety Precautions Checklist
- Explanation of Eco Printing Terminology
- What is a blanket and how is it used?
- Frequently Asked Questions are covered
NOTE: These are digital products. No physical product will be sent!