we may receive a small commission. See full Disclosure for details.
|So, I’ve been trying to unlock the mysteries of Etsy. There’s so much information out ! It’s a full time job just researching the monster. But there are some tips and tricks to being successful that consistently show up.|
(This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, Fiberartsy may receive a small commission)
Keep your Etsy store fully stocked at all times
– Listing 100+ items in your store ranks you higher in the Etsy search engine.
– Don’t try to sell a bunch of different, unrelated items such as knitted gloves AND pottery AND jewelry.
Change or add to your listings daily
– Very important! The longer an item sits on your shelf untouched, the lower it ranks in the search. Even if you just change the price a little bit, the item will again pop up sooner.
High quality photos are the #1 most important thing to make your store stand out. (I’ve been struggling with this one but getting better 🙂
Join Teams and Discussions
– This gets your name out there in the community. Be active.
Package your sold items carefully and thoughtfully
– When your customer opens the box, that is the first impression they get of you and your service. Make sure your piece is wrapped and packaged well. Adding a small, free, unexpected token of appreciation will help your customer to remember you.
|I also found these great blogs with mountains of info to make your Etsy shop shine:|
Sharing is caring!
As an Amazon Associate, this site earns from qualifying purchases by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Affiliate Advertisements: This site participates in various Affiliate Programs. This simply means that if you click through an affiliate link and buy a product, we may get a small commission, at absolutely no extra cost to you.