Who loves Fingerless Gloves?? I do! What a great invention … gloves without fingers that interfere with your work. And their popularity is certainly not waning. There are countless of patterns available for knitting and crochet. I like that they are usually a pretty quick project which is great for the attention-challenged knitter in me.
Here, I have gathered 14 fun (and Free) Fingerless Glove Patterns for knitting or crochet. I love the various colors and patterns of yarn. A big Thank You to these ladies for allowing me to share their patterns.
Oh, and in case you’re not into knitting or crochet, here is how you can make some great Fingerless Gloves from an Old Sweater!
(This page contains affiliate links which simply means if you click through and buy or sign up, this site will get a small commission, at absolutely no extra cost to you.)
Clockwise from top, left:
1. I love the delicate look of the Vintage Inspired Armwarmers
Armwarmers by Bethany of Whistle & Ivy
2. These Cloverleaf Eyelet Fingerless Gloves feature a lacy pattern
by Gretchen of Balls to the Walls Knits
3. Here’s a fun pattern – Crochet X-Stitch Fingerless Gloves by Maria of Pattern Paradise
4. These Chevron Lace Fingerless Mitts are made with self-striping yarn. Created by Tamara of Moogly
5. The Fisherman’s Friends Long Gloves are knit with a cable pattern designed by Sarah of Knit For Victory
6. There’s a video to show you how to knit these Easy Fingerless Gloves by Shelley Frugal Family Home
7. Lady Jane Grey’s Gloves feature a pretty cable pattern created by Sarah of Knit For Victory
8. Here’s a pretty V Stitch Wristwarmer pattern for crochet by Kara of Petals to Picots
9. The Slip Stitch Mesh Fingerless Gloves show off a lacy, delicate pattern by Gretchen of Balls to the Walls Knits
10. These Crochet Fingerless Gloves look nice and warm! Designed by Ashlee of Ashlee Marie
11. Love these fun Joyful & Bright Winter Fingerless Mitts by
Rhonda of Oombawka Design Crochet
12. Here’s a super simple pattern for Knitted Fingerless Gloves designed by Maria of Pattern Paradise
13. Beautiful color pattern on the Moroccan Midnight Fingerless Mitts created by Tamara of Moogly
14. And finally, Ups and Downs Fingerless Gloves also brought to you by Tamara of Moogly
I hope you try these free knit and crochet patterns. Think I’ll dig out my yarn and needles this weekend since the weather is too icky to work outside.
More Free Patterns at: